- Terms and Definitions
The item or items offered for sale by the Vendor through the Representative’s online store.
The service or services offered for sale by the Vendor through the Representative’s online store.
The online sales facility operated by the Representative on the Representative’s web site www.shopbjoubjou.com
The Sales Facility
The possibility given to the Vendor to sell his Product or Service online through the Store.
The purchaser of the Product or the Service through the Store.
The percentage of the sales price set by the Vendor that is collected as payment for use of the Sales Facility.
The Store Information System
All the information required to operate the Store, including information about the Vendor supplied in accordance with this Agreement.
- 2. Rights and Obligations of the Vendor
2.1 The Vendor has the right:
2.1.1 To offer his product or Service to the general public through the Store provided all the conditions stipulated in this Agreement are met.
2.1.2 To change the Product or Service provided that:
- a) Advance warning of 7 business days is given to the Representative, by e-mail or fax;
- b) All necessary information about substitute products or services is provided to the Representative at the same time.
2.1.3 To provide his/her own photographs and descriptive materials of the Product or Service being offered for sale through the Store.
2.1.4 To use the Vendor Support Service by emailing email@example.com to resolve any questions regarding the Sale Facility, the Product or Service, or this Agreement.
- To use the Vendor Support Service for purposes of photographing, drafting descriptive material and anything else required for proper display on the store, provided payment is made according to conditions set out in Annex I to this Agreement.
2.1.6 To discontinue using the services of the representative provided that notice of one week is given.
- The Vendor is obliged:
- Prior to displaying the Product or Service on the Store, the Vendor must be fully acquainted with all conditions relating to the Sale Facility, including ordering, payment, shipment, delivery, notifications and returns and agree to abide by them.
- The Vendor undertakes to: either enter his/her digital photographs and descriptive text of his Product or Service, or to agree to use the Vendor Support Service for this purpose in accordance with 2.1.5 of this Agreement.
- To notify the Representative of any change in the Product or Service at least 7 businessdays in advance of the date upon which the change becomes effective.
- To communicate exact information required by the Representative for shipping and delivery to be posted alongside the Product or Service offered through the Store.
- To provide complete and adequate information to the Representative for purposes of payment.
- To provide information regarding any changes in payment information in a timely manner.
- To provide true information regarding the Product, the Service and their person, as required by this agreement, which is stored in the Store Information System.
- To ship or deliver the Product or Service ordered once the order has been communicated by the Representative, in accordance with shipping and delivery conditions as set out in I Annex II.
- Rights and Obligations of the Representative
The Representative has the right:
- To change the conditions governing the operations and use of the Store, including payment conditions, commissions, delivery and shipment requirements, according to the needs of the business.
- To alter the photographs and/or descriptive text of any Product or Service that does not meet Store standards of clarity and legibility provided the Vendor is notified of said changes with an explanation of the reasons for the changes.
- To terminate, permanently or temporarily, an association with a Vendor who fails to meet all the conditions of this Agreement or in any other way behaves in way that is detrimental to the Store.
- To withhold payment to a Vendor who fails to meet his obligations under this Agreement.
- The Representative is obliged:
- To provide the services of the Store according to the terms of this Agreement.
- To pay the Vendor without delay for his Product or Service once a sale is completed and payment by the Buyer has been received by the Representative, and to inform the Vendor that payment has been made.
- Vendor shall receive payment covering both the Product or Service and shipping.
- To notify the Vendor of any problems arising with payment from the Buyer, in a timely fashion.
- To notify the Vendor of any problems with shipment or delivery that may originate with the Vendor.
- To notify the Vendor of any claims or disputes from the Buyer concerning the Product or Service in order to resolve said matter.
- To immediately inform the Vendor of any defective Product or Service provided by the Vendor to give the Vendor the possibility to replace said Product or Service.
- Not to disclose or to use any confidential information provided by the Vendor, except as required by applicable legislation.
- Ordering and shipping
- Once an order is placed with the Representative through the Store, the Vendor is immediately notified. The representative will than fulfill the order. If the vendor opts to ship their own products the vendor will be immediately notified and must proceed with shipment or delivery, according to the specific conditions as set out in Annex II to this Agreement. Vendor must bear the cost of shipping until payment is received from the Buyer.
- The cost of shipping or delivery is indicated alongside the Product or Service offer, and is added to the amount charged to the Buyer.
- Prices and commissions
- The Vendor sets the price of the Product or Service offered for sale through the Store. Nonetheless the representative holds the right to charge more, if deemed necessary. A commission of 15% is added to the price set by the Vendor, and the total is displayed as the sale price alongside the Product or Service on offer. The cost of shipping or delivery is also indicated alongside the Product or Service, and is added to the sale price. The total amount is what is charged to the Buyer.
- Payment is made by secure web-based payment methods, by bank transfer, PayPal, Shopify Payments, Apple Pay or by cash. The method of payment is set out in Annex I.
- In the event the Product or Service provided by the Vendor is defective or does not match the digital image displayed through the store, the Vendor is under the obligation to replace the Product or the Service. If the Vendor is unable to do this, he/she will remain liable for the cost of shipment or delivery incurred.
- In the event a Vendor ships or delivers defective or substandard Products or Services for a second time, the Representative reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement.
- In the event a Product is damaged during shipping, the terms of shipping as agreed by the Buyer shall apply. If insurance is taken out by the Buyer, compensation shall be only in the form of what the insurance provides and the Representative shall have no liability.
- Termination of Agreement
- This Agreement can be terminated:
- If both Parties reach an agreement to do so;
- Unilaterally, subject to this Agreement and the laws of the United States
- The Vendor can revoke usage of the Representative’s services at any time, in which case his Product or Service is no longer displayed through the Store.
- Other Conditions
- This Agreement shall come into force from the moment of its signing.
- All disputes that may arise from this Agreement are to be settled, if possible, by means of negotiations. All unsettled disputes can be brought before a court of arbitration in the United States
8.4. This agreement is not valid without Annexes 1 and 11.
ANNEX I- Payment and price
- The commission added to the vendor price is 20 %.
2.Method of payment (check the appropriate box)
- Bank transfer
- Apple Pay
- Shopify Payments
- Credit Card Transaction
ANNEX II- SHIPPING and DELIVERY
The Vendor can select to ship in one of five ways:
(check the appropriate box)
- Regular register POST.
- Express mail delivery service (DHL, UPS, Federal Express)
- Delivery service (Drop shipping)
- Pick up by the buyer from the office of representative
- Ship to Bjou Bjou LLC, Warehouse, and have Bjou Bjou ship to the customer.
Shipping costs will be added to the vendor price, plus the representative’s commission fee to comprise the total selling price that will be quoted on the store.
Vendor support service
The Vendors must provide samples of all products to be hosted on the website, and the representative will provide profession photographs to go on the store. The representative will also write descriptions of the products and any other text to advertise the products on the store. Any additional services that further the sales of the product on the store can be included as needed. The vendor has access to the Black Wallet Vendor Development program provided by Bjou Bjou LLC.at a rate of $15/month.Any addtional services such as those offered in our consulting servicese, will require the appropriate charge based on consluting service prices.
Please request MS word document by email: firstname.lastname@example.org